.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Far & Impersonal
Don't berate me. Educate me.
Saturday, January 22, 2005
 
Some fractal things I made up...
Ok, someone convinced me to post this crap. These are fractal "artworks" I made up with a custom script that I created using DrScheme. Since I'm a lazy ass I just used one coloring algorithm for all of them. I call it... The Gold Collection:



The first one I made. Called "flare" Since I still didn't know how to save JPEGs to file I just made a printscreen of the program output. "Fractalo" is the name of the fractal making script.


This is the first one I saved to file. It's called "Phoenix" (pretty obvious, duh).


This is a test of mathematical functions. I just called it "Gold Rush".


Another mathematical test. Warning: Can induce seizures.


Yet another test. This one is called... "Abstract".


Yet more funky math tests... "Drosophila".


See the progression. "Croix".


Now I'm getting serious with the code. "Wheat".


This one requires imagination. "The Terror".

Uhhhh scary. nah...


Now trying asymmetrical functions. "Demon".


Follow the light!!! "Nirvana".


Titles getting more presumptuous. "Hope In A Glass Of Wine".


Last one... "Doorknob".


Comments: Post a Comment



Powered by Blogger